Nagios Looking Glass Creating Templates

Andy Shellam andy.shellam-lists at mailnetwork.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 20:29:27 CEST 2007

Hi Eric,

That error is the standard "can't find the server", for one of the
following reasons:

- Access denied
- Page not found (404)
- Internal server error (503)

For a guess, you haven't changed the password in the .htaccess file (or
Apache's httpd.conf) that you're using to secure your NLG server.
Try your old password again.

Failing that, enable the debugging option in the
client/s3_config_stub.inc.php file, (including setting display_errors to
on) then run http://your_nlg_server/s3_client.php?debug=yes.  That'll
tell you the error.

Andy.