AIX & NRPE v2.5.1

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Wed Jun 13 17:36:31 CEST 2007

How about s/--inetd/-i/g in the command line?

Clearly it's sending the stdout from the command line flag syntax usage
error to the socket output of the client.

Also, why run it out of inetd?  It has a built in daemon mode.

There's a pattern here:

inetd && floppy drives && parallel ports && uucp && sendmail

~BAS