Context-sensitive help pages?

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jun 13 03:37:48 CEST 2007

Has anyone produced help text pages to go into the /Nagios/contexthelp
path?  The distributed Nagios 2.9 only has a bunch of placeholders here,
and it would be helpful for our users to have some proper helptext.  If
anyone has made some, can they be uploaded to NagiosExchange.org for
everyone to use?

Alternatively, if Ethan has made some, where can I obtain them?

Thanks for any help,

Steve

---

Steve Shipway

UNIX Systems Adminstration, University of Auckland, New Zealand

+64 9 3737 599 x 86487

s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz