Upgrading nagios and plugins in a mixed environment

DeBattista, Joe Joe.DeBattista at ucsf.edu
Wed Jun 13 02:49:36 CEST 2007

Greetings,

      I've been running nagios for a few months.  We have a mixed
environment of Windows, Solaris, AIX and Linux servers with about 100
servers and about 600 services.  I'm looking to upgrade to newer nagios
versions soon, but I'm not looking forward to getting on each client and
server.  I curious how those of you do upgrades of new versions and
plugins of nagios.

Joe DeBattista

UCSF, OAAIS

Internet:  joe.debattista at ucsf.edu