Statusmap image problem

Dempsey, Thomas M tmdempse at tva.gov
Wed Jun 13 00:08:02 CEST 2007

Ok,

I have been googling, reading docs and FAQs with no luck.  So here goes.

Basically it appears that no images will show up on the status map page.
The default Question mark images will not even show up on the map.
However, when you mouse over where the image is suppose to be (which is
only a black transparent box), you can see the image in the popup
window.  Everything I have found online seems to point to the gd
libraries.  I have confirmed that we are using a version of gd that is
newer than that suggested.  Information about my setup is below.  Please
let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

OS: Fedora Core 6
Nagios: 2.7-2.fc6
Gd-devel:  2.0.33-11.fc6

Not sure what else would be helpful, but, again, let me know what else I
can provide.

Thanks,

Tommy Dempsey