check_mrtg

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Thu Jun 7 17:52:57 CEST 2007

To the best of my knowledge, all such plugins are designed to alert
only when traffic exceeds a certain threshold, not when it drops
below. I THINK MRTG itself has some built-in notification options
that may be settable for when traffic drops below a threshold, and I
wouldn't think it would be a terribly complicated matter to modify an
existing plugin to alert for a floor threshold (assuming you know
some basic programing at least), but I don't believe there are any
existing plugins that have that functionality.
Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.
5245 Airport Industrial Rd