Nagios 2.9 and Escalations.

Steven Haigh steven_haigh at pacific.net.au
Thu Jun 7 10:23:38 CEST 2007

Ahhhh ­ Thanks Robert. I think it would be of great help if the wildcard
information was on the pages detailing service and host escalations! :)

--

Regards,

Steven Haigh | IT Operations
Pacific Internet Australia Pty Ltd

Email: steven_haigh at pacific.net.au
Direct Tel: +61 3 9674-7623
Fax: +61 3 9698-4866
www.pacific.net.au

Level 1, 1 Southbank Boulevard
Southbank VIC 3006

Pacific Internet is a next-generation IP communication solutions
provider, and the largest telco-independent Internet Communications
Service Provider by geographic reach in the Asia Pacific region.
www.pacnet.com

SINGAPORE | HONG KONG | PHILIPPINES | AUSTRALIA | INDIA | THAILAND |
MALAYSIA