Active Checks Issue - Still run even when disabled

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:20:16 CEST 2007

usually when this kind of weirdness is going on you have separate 2
instances of nagios running, perhaps one has checks disabled but the
other has checks enabled.

I would close all nagios instances and start a new one and see if the
problem persists.

beyond that I would suspect a bug. I am running 2.5 so I wouldn't know
about 2.8.

-h

Hari Sekhon