DHCP issue

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:22:19 CEST 2007

oh yeah, one more thing, have you checked that the interface is the
right one?

eg, on one server, the this doesn't work by default because eth0 is not
used, instead eth1 is used.

therefore I need to pass -i eth1 to the dhcp plugin in order to send it
out of the right network port.

Check you are using the right interface where the interface works and
there is a dhcp server working on that lan segment.

It would help to provide the exact command you are typing, perhaps with
an ifconfig as well.

-h

Hari Sekhon