identifying the slow check

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Mon Jun 4 19:55:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've followed the advice for optimizing Nagios from the FAQ, and get
the following performance stats.

Check Execution Time:  	0.01 sec	10.01 sec	0.248 sec
Check Latency:		0.00 sec	2.31 sec	0.144 sec
Percent State Change:	0.00%		6.25%		0.08%

Overall, the times are pretty good, but my maximum check time is
pretty consistently about 10 seconds.

I'd like to identify which check(s) that is.  I'm sure it can either
be optimized away or performed in some other manner.  Any suggestions?

Thanks much,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org, mwlucas at FreeBSD.org
      Coming Soon: "Absolute FreeBSD" -- http://www.AbsoluteFreeBSD.com