Restart nagios process in openbsd

Sekhar radhiilu at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 12:18:10 CEST 2007

i am trying to use -d option from command line nagios check configuration it was screwd something now my all services and hosts are showing wrong alerts so i really don't know how to start and when i try to restart from web interface i am getting cgi permissions not allowed error .Finally i rebbot my openbsd server but still my services are showing wrong notifications how to fix this i really need openbsd and nagios expert help

  this was the command i used

   /usr/local/bin/nagios -v /usr/local/etc/nagios/nagios.cfg

  this is wrong i know it started another process with existing one here where everthing went wrong and all services notifications showing wrong how to fix this problem.

  thanks for your time to help me on this

Wil Schultz <wschultz at bsdboy.com> wrote:
  Some people use an init script, any idea where yours is? How are you
starting nagios?

Command would be:
/path/to/nagios.init restart

Also there is an option via the web, under process info, to restart
the nagios process.

-wil