New User - Adding New Host

Sekhar radhiilu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 15:00:22 CEST 2007

sorry for this, currently some hosts are already added to my nagios,i am using nagios 2.6,I want to check only ping service

  thanks for your help

"Valdinger, Stephen (DOV, MSX)" <svalding at doverchem.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                How far along in the process are you? Starting for scratch, or do you have some hosts set up so far? What version of Nagios are you running? What plugins do you use? You need to post this stuff to the list so we can help you quickly and clearly. Thanks.

  Stephen Valdinger
  MIS Helpdesk Coordinator
  Dover Chemical Corporation
  3676 Davis Rd NW