check_by_ssh anomaly

Daniel Tandowski dtandowski at electusdistribution.com.au
Fri Jun 1 12:58:12 CEST 2007

I appreciate your quick response, ssh known_hosts / authorized_keys was my
first culprit also... unfortunately, this doesn't explain why it would work
correctly when I run the same command nagios is running from the CLI (using
the same key)!?

#/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_by_ssh -t 60 -H <IP-Address> -l root -i
<RSA Key> -C /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_backup_log

Daniel