check_sybase

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Jul 31 22:55:25 CEST 2007

Here
> > is the -h for the plugin:
>
> That's because this plugin won't work as a remote check. You'll need
> use something like nrpe or check_via_ssh to run it on a remote box.

I'm pretty confident it will (untested though). It just uses DBI::Sybase
which doesn't care where the database is located. --

sub connect
{
        $dbh =
DBI->connect("dbi:Sybase:server=$dbsvr;database=$dbname;".
                       "timeout=$timeout,loginTimeout=$timeout", $user,
$pass)
                or &ncrit("Could not connect to '$dbname' on '$dbsvr'");

        # Report success for a check of type CONNECT
        &nok("Connect okay") if $checktype ne "FREESPACE";
}

--
Marc