dont want notification when machine reboots

Lalita Drolia ldrolia at bea.com
Mon Jul 30 07:21:38 CEST 2007

Setting up downtime will not be possible. As our servers our being used
by individual users for testing purposes. And they may reboot the
machine in the normal process of their working. Asking them to schedule
a downtime would add overhead for them and we would not prefer to do
that.

So I guess I will have to go with Mark's suggestion if there is no way
to delay the notifications.

Thank you,

Lalita