check_snmp to monitor temperature probes

Patel, H (Hiten) H.Patel at rl.ac.uk
Sun Jul 29 22:32:54 CEST 2007

Hi

I need to implement monitoring for the set of temperature probes using snmp. I've issued the following command:
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_snmp -H <IPADDRESS>  -o .<oid>  -w 27 -c 28 -C public

And got:

SNMP OK - 22 | iso.3.6.1.4.1.17373.2.2.1.5.1=22

How can I implement this in Nagios?. I've only installed Nagios last week so I'm not an expert yet.

Many Thanks

Hitenl