Nagios stopped alerting (and not sure why)

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 04:24:48 CEST 2007

Notification could have been disables, or things may have been put into
downtime,
but for things that may have been done via the web GUI there should be
something saying it on the GUI

for example if in downtime or notification turned off on a individual
service/system there should be an icon signifying this,
Likewise when Nagios Global Notification is disabled it should report this
in the little box in the upper left that reports your login username and
stuff,

thus check the Process Info page and make sure nothing is turned off,
Under the REPORTING menu/options, you should be able to see if nagios tried
to send notification
you can also check many other things through the web GDI Like the Event Log

Good Luck
Tony (author of NC_NEt)