check_mx plugin?

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:23:44 CEST 2007

writing your own plugin here is the way to go if you can't find anything
on nagiosexchange.org, and I think the dig suggestion is a good start.

Why would you need to check this though?

Shouldn't it be set once and then stay ok after your deploy + test?

My records are tested at deploy time and then I just have to check that
the dns servers are up which is a more common task.

-h

Hari Sekhon