check_procs timeout - Solaris 10

Esben Bach esben at cs.aau.dk
Wed Jul 25 12:09:52 CEST 2007

Hi Sapon
This issue has been address a multitude of times (with differenet
solution suggestions).

Someone has claimed that the check_procs plugin was fixed in the latest
plugin version, however i have not found the time to try them out. You
should search the mailinglist archives - your problem is likely related
to the ps command carrying a different syntax than expected.

--
Esben