Acknowledge Notifications using email

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:31:30 CEST 2007

Why don't you just look at the interface, and try to put the url into
the notification command that sends the email, possibly using macros to
make it generic enough to work for all services.

This would result in an email with a link that you open to acknowledge
the notifications.

If you wanted reply to, then you'd have to join the email receipt to the
acknowledge function somehow, which seems more difficult to do and would
likely require you to write some glue code.

Good idea on the acknowledge notifications.

-h

Hari Sekhon