Nagiograph issues

bheese at mac.com bheese at mac.com
Mon Jul 23 22:44:55 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I've been trying to get nagiosgraph up and running. I've fixed most of the
issues I've come across. However the problem I can't seem to solve is why
the rrd files aren't being generated. When I follow the link to the extended
data for the service  I get an error that the rrd dir is empty. In looking
through the file system this is correct.

Looking through nagios.log shows that data is being collected.
Looking through the service-perfdata file shows data is being collected.
As is host-perfdata
The nagiosgraph.log file is empty.

Sorry I don't have more info than that. Any direction and help would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Bill