Cisco 3750, 2960 temperature status

Mihai Tanasescu mihai at duras.ro
Sun Jul 22 23:37:55 CEST 2007

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any way to get the temperature status from
a Cisco 3750 or 2960 equipment and use it with nagios.

 From the CLI all I can see reported is:

TEMPERATURE is OK

so I was thinking there could be a snmp variable to query and get 1 for
status normal, 2 for warning or smth.

I tried a couple of things like:

cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoEnvMonMIB.ciscoEnvMonObjects.ciscoEnvMonTemperatureStatusTable.ciscoEnvMonTemperatureStatusEntry.ciscoEnvMonTemperatureState

but all I did get was that the OID I got using the Cisco OID locator did
not exist for my Cisco.

Can anyone help ? (I know the question is a bit more Cisco related then
Nagios :( )