check_http output

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jul 19 16:09:41 CEST 2007

Yes, sure. 126 means that the file does not exist in the path that
you've specified in the command{} definition. Without any specific
detail, I'm going to guess that your command definition for your new
plugin uses the $USER1$ macro for the path, which points to
/usr/lib/nagios/plugin in resource.cfg. You can either create a new
$USERx$ macro there, $USER2$ for example, pointing to your custom path
and use that in the command{} definition for your new plugin, or, you
can specify the full path in the command_line for the command{}
definition instead of using the $USERx$ macros.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html#command

--
Marc