Digest Method

Fred fred.tyre at hlipublishing.com
Wed Jul 18 21:10:52 CEST 2007

I was wondering if Nagios has a configuration setting that would send
errors grouped into one email?

I added some website checking and ended up with around 600 services.
100 of those services were Warnings and 50 were critical.

By the next morning my email client was locked up with around 5000
emails in it.

If I could get nagios setup to only send 1 email with all the current
errors/warnings every 5 minutes, it would not lock up my email account,
but let me check all of our websites, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Fred

   Fred Tyre