Version problem

Peter Brown pbrown3 at schsd.org
Wed Jul 18 21:09:13 CEST 2007

Gagan

In the Fedora RPM (I'm guessing that was what you used) there is a
nagios.conf file located in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ dir. I would guess that
you are making changes to the main Apache httpd.conf file for
permissions, and this files orders are conflicting with those
directives. Eliminate one or the other...

Or maybe its something else... :)

Peter Brown