Logging of "Disabled Service Checks"

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Jul 17 01:36:45 CEST 2007

If you have log_external_commands enabled in nagios.cfg --

[1184628385] EXTERNAL COMMAND: DISABLE_SVC_NOTIFICATIONS;myhost;PING
[1184628431] EXTERNAL COMMAND: ENABLE_SVC_NOTIFICATIONS;myhost;PING

> 2) If so where  :-)

nagios.log (or the value of log_file).

> 3) How do I control who can disable Notifications?

Enable authorization for the CGIs. Only those people who are contacts
for that host or service or are explicitly granted permissions in
cgi.cfg are able to see or submit external commands for those hosts or
services.

--
Marc