The statusmap...CGIs are missing or dont work!

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Mon Jul 16 21:23:40 CEST 2007

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 02:13:23PM -0500, Marc Powell wrote:
> > > I have Nagios running on FreeBSD 6.2 .
> > > How do I add the missing libraries ?
> > > I cannot find them in the ports collection.
>
> If you can't find them through Google or through the FreeBSD support
> groups, you may need to build them from source. You may be fortunate and
> find someone here that's done it but OS support is really beyond the
> scope of this list. I'd search other resources to be proactive if I were
> you.

Hi,

If you build Nagios from ports, it will automatically include all of
these dependencies.  Installing Nagios via "pkg_add -r nagios" works
equally well.

All I've ever done for a complete Nagios setup on FreeBSD is

cd /usr/ports/www/my-favorite-apache-version
make all install clean
cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/nagios
make all install clean

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org, mwlucas at FreeBSD.org
      Coming Soon: "Absolute FreeBSD" -- http://www.AbsoluteFreeBSD.com