not able toaccesshttp://localhost/nagios/cgi-bin/

Shivkumar shivkumar at outbackwifi.com
Mon Jul 16 06:15:32 CEST 2007

Hi,
My guess is that he hasnt made the appropriate changes in the Apache
configuration. So it doesnt know where to look for the .cgi files.
AFAIk he will have to put in a <Alias> directive that points to his
/usr/local/nagios/sbin.
This part is *very well documented* in the Nagios documentation.

Regards,
Shiv