not able to access http://localhost/nagios/cgi-bin/

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Sat Jul 14 19:46:23 CEST 2007

Please always respond on list. That's how open source support works.

That's expected behavior. You didn't specify a specific cgi to load.

> able to click all links in the left pane when I access
> http://localhost/nagios/ except status map, 3-d-status map, trends,
alert
> histogram.

This is a FAQ. You didn't have the pre-requisites installed for those to
be compiled or they weren't in standard locations. ./configure probably
complained about it. Check the FAQ on nagios.org.

--
Marc