Getting Nagiosgraph to create RRD files with LAST/MAX/MIN CF's

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Fri Jul 13 08:25:40 CEST 2007

On 13/07/07, Ian Marlier <ian.marlier at studentuniverse.com> wrote:
> - Is there a better tool than nagiosgraph for doing what I'm doing (creating
> RRD files from service-perfdata files), especially given that I'm not
> particularly interested in nagiosgraph's actual graphing ability?

I don't know if it's better or would make your problem any easier to
solve, but PNP is probably worth looking at.
http://www.ederdrom.de/doku.php/nagios/pnp_en  I find it very easy to
install and use, but I've not yet tried graphing max/min rather than
the default average with it.

I've never tried NagiosGraph myself.

hth,

Jim