FW: Monitoring AJAX applications

Ricardo José Maraschini ricardo.maraschini at opservices.com.br
Fri Jul 6 15:13:11 CEST 2007

IMHO
Ajax is merely an assincronous request to server( GET/POST ) . What you
can do in this case, is to map the requests that your page does when,
for example, an event occurs.

Example:
In your Ajax page you click in a button and a request to server start to
run. This request get some answer( probably xml ), work it and print it
in output( the visible html ).
If you can map this actions, you can use webinject to do all requests
needed by your page to verify if the return is fine.

Regards.
RJM.