Whoops! Error: Could not read object configuration data! {Solved}

Guille chactuchac10 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jul 5 20:23:07 CEST 2007

Hello everyone the problem was fixed;

I had config nagios without auth, and in the configc.cfg the option use_authentication
was  enable. i put it in 0 and nagios works.

But this message is for say thanks to list is great, every thread is responde very fast
and very well. =)

Keep on road guys!.

Regards and sorry for my english.

Guillermo.

--- Harry John <irvine.harris at gmail.com> escribió:

> This may due to file permissions issue.
> apache should be configured to run nagios.
>

> On 7/5/07, Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Guille wrote:
> >
> > > Hello again guys, im trying to install a new nagios but, i cant fix this
> > errors when i
> > > try to see the host details;
> > >
> > > Whoops! Error: Could not read object configuration data!

> > > The nagios is working i can see the procces doing a ps -aux, and doing
> > the
> > > /usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -v /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg dont
> > look error neither
> >
> > Are you sure this is the config file nagios is trying to read?
> >
> > Hugo.
> >
> > --
> >        hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org        http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/
> >            This message is using 100% recycled electrons.
> >
> >        Some men see computers as they are and say "Windows"
> >        I use computers with Linux and say "Why Windows?"
> >                (Thanks JFK, for the insight.)

> > reporting any issue.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).