NagiosQL question (everything works, except for index.php asking me for my user / pass)

Rogelio Bastardo scubacuda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:12:16 CEST 2007

NagiosQL's LAMP part portion works ok (as evidenced by
http://box/nagiosQL/testQL.php works ok), but the /index.php page serves but
doesn't ask me for my login (which I understand are admin / admin by
default)

Nagios works - OK
Nagios serves pages in Apache 2.0 - OK
NagiosQL serves pages using PHP 4 - OK

...but, can't seem to make it prompt me for the password when I type in
http://IPaddress/nagiosQL/index.php

Any suggestions?