Nagios availability outwith scheduled downtime reporting

Alan Cooper ajcooper80 at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 1 16:33:36 CEST 2007

I'd like to generate a report of all the hosts and services on my
network with downtime that occurred outwith scheduled downtime.

The availability report does not quite meet this requirement as,
annoyingly, it only seems to exclude periods in downtime on the host
detail, not for the hostgroup as a whole.

I use the ndo2db module to export my logs to a mysql database, but I
am unable to create thye report as I cannot see any way to cleanly
extract host up and down pairs - can anyone assist?