removing acknowledge comments associated with theservices or host from nagios

Andrew Laden Andrew.Laden at tudor.com
Fri Jan 26 15:28:11 CET 2007

I have a script that loads in the status and comments.dat file, and
looks for any services that are OK, that have acknowlege comments
associated with them, and the give the option to delete.

I don't consider this ready for prime time, so I havent thought about
putting it up on nagios exchange yet. But you are free to try to adapt
it.

Rename to complean.tar.gz, Unzip, untar, edit for your paths, and run
comclean.pl

-Andrew

This communication is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. We do not waive any confidentiality by misdelivery. If you receive this communication in error, any use, dissemination, printing or copying is strictly prohibited; please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately.