TWO instances of Nagios on one server - possible?

Chris Moody cmoody at qualcomm.com
Wed Jan 24 23:19:46 CET 2007

Check out my vhost script on nagios-exchange.

This is completely possible and works GREAT.  I currently have 10+
"vhosts" running on a server.

I have some 0.1rev code on the nagios-exchange site...and will be adding
code for the 2.x train of Nagios very soon. (I have it working, but want
to tidy it a bit more).

My build script can setup everything but the "instance specific" details
of the host files.

Cheers,
-Chris