3D Nagios?

Nedim Bicic nedo72 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 04:52:58 CET 2007

yeah my boss want it too just dont want the local cpu box to spike because
of the 3D java updatate that gonna do like every 15 sec.
also i have about like 85 hosts so far, what would be best way to add these
host in the extended host config file separte coordinate for every host ?
How would you know where 0,0 would be on the map ? is this trial by error
I downloaded corna that 3D generator once i make the changes and restart
nagios i guess it will take affect ? right

thanks