problems with Nagios Looking Glass

Frost, Mark {PBG} mark.frost1 at pepsi.com
Tue Jan 23 17:21:34 CET 2007

As a followup, it looks like (perhaps among other issues) the
s3_poller.php script is timing out.

I've turned on the displaying of PHP error messages and when I put the
s3_poller.php URL in and wait, I eventually get:

Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/usr/local/nlg_101/server/sync-files/s3_functions.inc.php on line 248

Looking at that file, this seems to be looking at one of my nagios "var"
files...

        preg_match_all("/(?:\n|\r\n)\w*service
{(?:\n|\r\n)\s*host_name=" . $ServerObject->HostName . "(?:\n|\r\n)/",
stream_get_contents($StatusFileHandle), $ServiceMatches,
PREG_OFFSET_CAPTURE, 0);

Mark