nagios.cmd external

Nedim Bicic nedo72 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 19:05:39 CET 2007

yeah i think thats the problem i am loging in as nagiosadmin but from what i
copied and pasted from documentation in nagios created user nobody and
nagios '

But when i log into nagios i am logging in as nagiosadmin not nobody or
nagios i tried adding nagiosadmin with this command:

*/usr/sbin/usermod -G nagiocmd nagiosadmin*
usermod: user nagiosadmin does not exist

keeps giving me this error
but i think difinitly this might be casuing the error can you show me what i
can do to add the user to this group or check weather it has been added??

thanks