Monitoring question

Rob Blake rob.blake at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:20:46 CET 2007

If you are checking for http to be running, then I would have thought that
the check_command would be something like check_http, assuming you have it
defined in your object configuration file. What you have currently is
checking for NTP and is therefore giving you an alert even though, as you
say, http did not go down.

Rob