Adding buttons

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Wed Jan 17 15:53:23 CET 2007

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, John Longland wrote:

> My Nagios system is standing in our call-center and I have a few
> servers spread out over a few venues. At one of the distant locations,
> I have a DNS server and at certain times I need to have an operator
> trigger some scripts on this DNS server. What I was hoping to do
> is add a button ( on the left-panel perhaps ) of my nagios screen.
> The operator must then click this and this can be used to trigger
> the scripts on the DNS server.
>
> Is there a way of adding buttons to the nagios display ??

There must be 50 ways to do this. But wether any of them fit your team is
yet to be determined.

You can try and edit the code for the CGI's but I do not expect you will
be able to do so gathering from your request.

Or edit the HTML files and see if you can fit something in.

Hugo.

--
 	hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org	http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/