check_disk_smb

Tue Jan 16 20:11:40 CET 2007

Create one service definition per share.
You could do, for each extra share:

define service {
use SMB
service_description SMB2
check_command check_disk_smb!backups!guest
}

You could then set up a dependency of the extra shares on the main share
so if the SMB service fails you won't get a notification for each
additional share.
Only one check_command per service/host is processed and it's the last
one in the list - hence why you're only seeing the backup share being
checked.

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834