NsClient 2.0.1

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jan 15 23:56:04 CET 2007

The client is sending None&2&5 which is correct for a 5-min CPU average
request with the default password.

If you have modified the password on the pnsclient agent then this may
be the cause (this is done in the registry).  Alternatively check your
check_nt program as it may be more recent and not compatible?  We use
nagios-plugins 1.4 and this works with pnsclient2.0.1 correctly.

Steve

--
Steve Shipway
ITSS, University of Auckland