Host Duration Macro

Shawn Holland sholland at sandara.ca
Sat Jan 13 18:28:42 CET 2007

Hi all,

I am running:

Nagios 2.2
SuSE 10.1

I have modified libexec/send_mail.pl and my config file to include the macro
$HOSTDURATION$

As per doc:

$HOSTDURATION$  A string indicating the amount of time that the host has spent
in its current state. Format is "XXh YYm ZZs", indicating hours, minutes and
seconds.

Emails of host down are being sent but the value of $HOSTDURATION$ is always
showing a value of 1.

This does not correspond with the above description. Can anyone assist. Please
let me know what information you require.

--
Regards,

Shawn Holland