Fw: nagios alerts to pc

Tue Jan 9 13:57:18 CET 2007

Why are you re-directing to a log file?
What does the output of

"smbclient -M adminmachine -I adminip"

give you?

Does the nagios user have write permissions on /tmp and
tmp/smbclient.log (e.g. if smbclient.log was created by root, Nagios
won't have write access to append to it.)

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834