Parents on ubuntu

Tue Jan 9 13:41:48 CET 2007

There is a much newer version of Nagios available, plus the version
you've reported appears to a CVS export, not a stable release.
Try downloading and compiling 2.6 from www.nagios.org and try again -
note you will possibly need to adjust your configs to suit Nagios 2.x,
but not by much.

Note you are also including "u" in your notification_options for the
host - this means that if the host is unreachable (ie. parent hosts are
down) you will still get a notification.
I'd set "notification_options d,r" in your generic-host template and
remove the override per host.

Regards

Andy

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834