Service Alerts and Notifications

Josh Yost Josh.Yost at epsiia.com
Sat Jan 6 00:56:13 CET 2007

Hi,
	This is kind of stupid/obvious, but

a) I don't see a HARD service alert in your log snip for the service.
Did it actually get to that state?  Your retry interval is 3 min, so it
would take you 15 min or so to get an alert.

b) If it did get to HARD, what was the cmd it tried to run & is that a
valid cmd?

c) Did you kill all the old processes and restart Nagios w/ the new config?

I don't see anything obvious in your cfgs that wouldn't be working.

- Josh