DNS - Checkking

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 5 19:12:55 CET 2007

go read the nagios docs, all of them before trying to run nagios. it is
a lot of work and you'll never get it right until you've read the whole
thing at least twice.

your path to your plugin is probably wrong, this is a resource you
define. You should be able to easily see what is wrong when you read the
doc.

-h

Hari Sekhon