notification for RAID state change.

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:16:39 CET 2007

I have just posted my 3 raid plugins on NagiosExchange.org

All 3 work on both 32-bit and 64-bit Linux systems.

Here are the direct links:

3Ware
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Check_Plugins.21.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=878

LSI MegaRaid
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Check_Plugins.21.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=879

Linux Software Raid (MD Raid)
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Check_Plugins.21.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=880

Hope you find them useful.

Feel free to rate them and provide feedback to me.
I find the work very nicely and have them running on 2 dozen production
servers but I'd be interested to know anyone else's experience of them
and am willing to recode them if necessary.

-h

Hari Sekhon