Uptime error

sujith h sujith.linux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 16:35:56 CET 2007

Actually uptime is an unix command which will let you know for how
much time your machine  was up. And when i run the
script check_uptime, the plugin for nagios written by me, it gives me
my machine is up for 2 days. But when nagios runs it , shows that
my machine was up for 2 mins.

Sujith

I have no clue of what's going on!!!!!